Experience the best tent and RV camping in Arkansas at Byrd's Adventure Center. Right on the Mulberry River, Byrd's offers fun activities and amenities not found at other Ozark campgrounds.
Enjoy our comfortable RV and tent campsites in Arkansas as you sleep under the Ozark Mountain skies! Byrd's Adventure Center offers several spacious campgrounds in a beautiful Ozark setting along the Mulberry River.
A variety of grassy and wooded campsites are available. Some sites have small shelters with picnic tables and campfire rings. We have more amenities than you'll find in most other Ozark campgrounds. These include a large heated shower house, a convenient on-site store with deli, stages, pavilions, an extensive trail network, two backcountry airstrips, rental cabins, plus floating and fishing on the pristine Mulberry River. All of this is located on our private 800-acre park surrounded by the Ozark National Forest.
You'll enjoy access to the wild and scenic Mulberry River, trails in the Ozark National Forest, our large heated shower house, aircraft runways, and the world-class ATV, UTV and 4x4 trails that Byrd's Adventure Center is famous for!
Byrd's Adventure Center
7037 Cass Oark Road
Ozark, Arkansas 72949
Come to Byrd's Adventure Center for the ultimate in tent and RV camping in Arkansas!
- a large pavilion with picnic tables and electric outlets
- covered bandstands
- sites with water and electric hook-ups
- RV dump station
- heated rest rooms
- hot showers
- volleyball, horseshoe pits
- children's play area
- access to the wild and scenic Mulberry River and the Ozark National Forest
- incredible ATV, UTV, and 4x4 trails
- a convenient general store with supplies, snacks, ice, wine, beer, and deli
Camping Rates (Tent or RV)
- Electric Site - $10/person/night
- Primitive Site - $7/person/night
- Day Use - $4/person
- Children 11 and under free
- All pets must be on a leash
- No firearms allowed
- Do not build fire pits
- Please use trash and recycling containers
- Motorized vehicles in designated areas only
- Please follow rules for ATVs, UTVs, 4x4s, and all off-road vehicles
Call us today at 479-667-4066