Rates for motorcycles and ATVs are $5 / Day.
Riding Rules at Byrd's:
- 1. Please stay on designated roads, trails, and play areas.
- 2. Please keep off the grass, including campsites, airstrips, active hayfields, and stage areas. Damage fees apply.
- 3. Please limit speeds to 5 m.p.h. along campground roads and driveways.
- 4. Please tread lightly when traveling through Byrd's hayfields. No "donuts" or mudding in these areas. Hayfield trails are off-limits when wet. Damage fees apply.
- 5. Please do not litter. Pack it in, pack it out.
- 6. Parents, please monitor young riders.
- 7. Quiet time is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. No riding or wheeling during quiet hours.
- 8. Ride responsibly and within your limits. Observe Arkansas laws and manufacturer guidelines for your vehicle. Trail ratings are subject to change without notice.
- 9. Persons disobeying the rules will be required to leave. Damage fees apply to any destructive behavior.
- 10. Byrd's Adventure Center is not responsible for accidents.