You'll find miles of scenic riding opportunities and several play areas featuring jumps, mud pits, and challenging obstacles.
We host ATV and Side By Side rallys each spring and fall (check our calendar for details).
In addition, we're home to the award-winning ATV race known as the Beech Grove Bandit, part of the Arkansas Harescramble Championship Series.
Side By Side enthusiasts may compete in some 4x4 competitions at Byrd's (check event listings for details).
Rates at Byrd's:
Rates for motorcycles and ATVs are $5 / Day.
Riding Rules at Byrd's:
- 1. Please stay on designated roads, trails, and play areas.
- 2. Please keep off the grass, including campsites, airstrips, active hayfields, and stage areas. Damage fees apply.
- 3. Please limit speeds to 5 m.p.h. along campground roads and driveways.
- 4. Please tread lightly when traveling through Byrd's hayfields. No "donuts" or mudding in these areas. Hayfield trails are off-limits when wet. Damage fees apply.
- 5. Please do not litter. Pack it in, pack it out.
- 6. Parents, please monitor young riders.
- 7. Quiet time is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. No riding or wheeling during quiet hours.
- 8. Ride responsibly and within your limits. Observe Arkansas laws and manufacturer guidelines for your vehicle. Trail ratings are subject to change without notice.
- 9. Persons disobeying the rules will be required to leave. Damage fees apply to any destructive behavior.
- 10. Byrd's Adventure Center is not responsible for accidents.