Test your rock crawling skills in the state's largest rock garden. We host competitions such as the nationally known Ramsey "Top Truck Champion Series" and the annual Rockcrawlers 4x4 Club's "Rocktoberfest."
Check our calendar for upcoming 4x4 events such as Madness in May and the all new 4x4th of July!
Rates at Byrd's:
Rates for 4x4: $10 / Day
Wheeling and Riding Rules at Byrd's:
- 1. Please stay on designated roads, trails, and play areas.
- 2. Please keep off the grass, including campsites, airstrips, active hayfields, and stage areas. Damage fees apply.
- 3. Please limit speeds to 5 m.p.h. along campground roads and driveways.
- 4. Please tread lightly when traveling through Byrd's hayfields. No "donuts" or mudding in these areas. Hayfield trails are off-limits when wet. Damage fees apply.
- 5. Please do not litter. Pack it in, pack it out.
- 6. Parents, please monitor young riders.
- 7. Quiet time is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. No riding or wheeling during quiet hours.
- 8. Ride responsibly and within your limits. Observe Arkansas laws and manufacturer's guidelines. Trail ratings are subject to change without notice.
- 9. Persons disobeying the rules will be required to leave. Damage fees apply to any destructive behavior.
- 10. Byrd's Adventure Center is not responsible for accidents.